You need all the help you can get when you’re struggling to lose weight. Perhaps you have considered surgery but are ineligible or would rather not go that route after learning all it entails. You’re tired of dieting only to regain the weight you lost plus more. While that can be discouraging, the good news is that several non-surgical weight loss options exist. Some that you may want to consider include:
1. Appetite Suppressants. If you can’t lose weight because you simply get too hungry on a calorie-restricted diet, you could be a good candidate for appetite suppressants. Dr. Mark Neumann prescribes Phentermine because it is one medication that has proven results over several decades. Phentermine stops the brain from sending excess hunger signals. That means you feel satisfied on a limited amount of food and aren’t tempted to overeat.
2. Diet and Exercise. When you take in more calories than you burn, you gain weight. The opposite is also true. To lose weight, try reducing your caloric intake by at least a few hundred calories per day and get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise per day. If this is unsuccessful, one of the other methods should work for you.
3. Fat Burning Injections. Your body needs vitamins for energy, optimal health, and weight loss, but you only receive a small portion of the most beneficial ingredients when taking them orally. With fat burning injections, the nutrients you need go directly to your blood stream. Vitamin B12 is especially effective at burning fat and providing several other health benefits.
4. HCG Injections. HCG is a human hormone that is most prevalent in pregnant women. It’s what helps them nourish a developing fetus and themselves at the same time. When given as an injection, this hormone is also highly effective at burning fat for people following a low-calorie diet. It differs from commercial diet plans because it burns only fat instead of muscle.
5. Nutrition Counseling. This is one of those common sense non-surgical weight loss options that people tend to overlook. When you work with one of our nutritional counselors, he or she assesses your food diary from the past week and works with you to establish goals for the coming week. Educating clients on the health benefits of a nutritious diet is a big part of the counseling process.
Please let us know how we can help you on the weight loss journey. Dr. Neumann is happy to discuss each of these non-surgical weight loss options in more detail during your consultation. Contact him today.