Laser Therapy for Pain - Temperance MI - Toledo OH
How can deep tissue laser therapy help relieve the pain from Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, back/neck pain, arthritis, and TMJ? Click now.
Laser Therapy for Pain
How does Deep Tissue Laser Therapy help relieve the pain from: Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, Back/neck and wrist pain, Arthritis, and TMJ when nothing else would?
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy with the LiteCure LCT-1000 is an innovative, scientifically based, therapeutic modality, specifically designed to offer advanced pain relief and expedited healing times through a process known as photobiostimulation.
The LCT-1000 Deep Tissue Laser works by flooding tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, rapidly reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain.
Treatments take anywhere from 8-15 minutes, however the therapeutic effect is long lasting. Typically, between 5-15 sessions are required to obtain optimum healing potential.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the laser light. There are no known side effects. It is a non-invasive therapy with long lasting benefits.
LiteCure Deep Tissue Laser Therapy can dramatically reduce the pain associated with the following:
· Low Back and Neck Strain
· Bulging, Fused or Slipped Discs
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
· Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
· Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
· Arthritic Conditions (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
· Post Surgical Recovery
· Headaches, including Migraine and Sinus
· Sports Injuries (Pulled Hamstrings, Rotator cuff, Calves Etc.)
· Plantar Fasciitis
· And many more joint, muscle, circulatory and inflammatory conditions
Now get breakthrough pain relief with Deep Tissue Laser Therapy!
· Non-Surgical, Non-Invasive Treatment of Serious Chronic Lower Back and Leg Pain
· Healing and pain relief with no side effects, drug interaction effects, or invasive surgery.
· Treats acute and chronic conditions as well as post-surgical pain.
· Pain relief is felt immediately.
· Most treatments take only 10-15 minutes or less.
If you are suffering from Chronic Back or Neck Pain, Post-Surgical Spinal Pain, Sciatica, a Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc, Spinal Stenosis, or Pinched Nerve, you can start feeling better today!
*Results may vary person to person.